Pareto Captive Services, Pareto Health, LLC, and Pareto Underwriting Partners, LLC, together with their respective subsidiaries (collectively, “Pareto”), collects and uses personal information submitted by employment applicants through Pareto’s website paretohealth.com (the “Website”) for human resources, employment, benefit administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of personal information that Pareto may collect from employment applicants and the purposes for which Pareto intends to use this information:
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
- Dependent’s or other individual’s information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
- National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
- Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
- Health and safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
- Information systems information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on Pareto’s information systems and networks.
- Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to Pareto’s office location.
- Sensory or surveillance information, such as COVID-19 related temperature checks and call monitoring and video surveillance.
- Profile or summary about an applicant’s/employee’s preferences, characteristics, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Pareto collects personal information in the context of your employment applications, subsequent employment-related communications with Pareto, and/or subsequent employment with Pareto to use or disclose as appropriate to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
- Conduct background checks.
- Manage your employment relationship with Pareto, including for:
- onboarding process;
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
- employee benefits administration;
- employee training and development requirements;
- creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
- workers’ compensation claims management;
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and
- other human resources purposes.
- Manage and monitor employee access to Pareto’s facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Pareto’s policies and procedures.
- Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of Pareto.
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers’ compensation and other liability insurance.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Administer and maintain Pareto’s operations, including for safety purposes.
- For client marketing purposes.
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Pareto and its employees, customers, contractors, and agents.
If you have any questions about this notice or need to access this notice in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact Pareto by any method listed below:
Pareto Health, LLC
2929 Walnut Street, Suite 1500
Philadelphia, PA 19104